CLIENT SUCCESS TEAM
Technical Customer Support Specialist
Philippines – Full-time
We’re looking for tech-savvy customer support specialists with the passion and hunger to solve problems. You need to be technically proficient and possess fantastic analytical and troubleshooting skills. We need someone who loves challenges and is adaptable to change. Do you want to work within a growing customer-oriented B2B SaaS organisation? Yes? Then we would love to hear from you!
Our Support Team is the face of the FYI platform used by forward-thinking accounting practices. We strive to make every FYI client happy, interacting with our users to respond to queries, concerns and requests about FYI and its many features. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants and administrators using FYI daily in busy accounting firms, and our role is to understand and support them. Client success is what gets us up in the morning! Our aim is to empower our clients to get the most out of the FYI platform by developing and sharing best practices to increase customer ROI.
What you’ll do:
- Provide high quality, efficient email support delivering excellent customer service to our users through timely, accurate and helpful responses to client support tickets.
- Correctly identify client support issues, determine the cause, select and explain the best solution, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Work through tricky client issues in a patient manner with a genuine desire to help our users be successful.
- Accurately document all issues and relevant information in the ticket tracking system, editing and repurposing documentation for the Knowledge Base based on successful client issue resolution
- Escalate technical issues as necessary to our Engineering, Product Management and Client Success teams, following communication procedures, policies and guidelines to ensure a world class support experience regardless of the complexity of the issue.
- Provide extra support to new clients during their onboarding phase, establishing a good rapport from the outset.
- Empower end-users to support themselves using our knowledge base
- Become an expert in the FYI platform, with a thorough understanding of how to use existing and new features, the onboarding process and training/change-management required to implement FYI across an accounting firm
- Communicate and interact effectively with product management, QA, documentation, training, deployment, support and other departments within FYI
For the right candidate, there is an opportunity to grow into a management role to:
- Ensure individual and team responsibilities are performed in a timely, consistent and responsive manner
- Review and provide monthly service level performance reports
- Identify issues and make recommendations that will improve our customer support
- Work on special support projects such as building our knowledge base, product FAQs and customer experience improvements
- Become a ZenDesk expert, learning to leverage the power of this world-class platform
What success looks like:
- Acceptable support case volumes and response times
- Creation of scalable frameworks for email support to deliver happy clients with minimal touch-points.
- Adoption of FYI within each practice – active users, adoption of new product features.
- Client feedback – measures of client satisfaction, referrals and case studies.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Have at least 2+ years of technical support experience and at least two years in a customer service role
- Have experience communicating complex customer issues to development teams
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, particularly in relation to technical concepts
- Are tech savvy with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office products and team collaboration tools
- Have experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Are driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated to learn, master and teach
- Thrive in high pressure situations – you’ll need to be patient, attentive and calm under pressure.
- Have solid time management skills and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Have a strong work ethic and are motivated to meet or exceed performance targets, both personally and as a team
- Are great at building relationships with clients and stakeholders.
We’d also love it if you have…..
- Experience trouble-shooting in a SaaS environment
- A basic grasp of how SaaS integrations work
- Experience using ZenDesk or other common help-desk and ticketing solutions
- Experience with browser and Microsoft Office troubleshooting
- Knowledge of the accounting industry is a plus
- Experience writing technical content in the form of product documentation and FAQs
- Competitive salary
- 13-month pay
- Inclusive and collaborative culture
- Team building initiatives
- Remote working opportunities for proven candidates
FYI is more than a document management solution for accountants in practice – it’s a way of re-engineering a firm’s email management, CRM, workflow and collaboration processes and automating them to save time on repetitive tasks and improve accuracy. Based in Adelaide, we are a team of passionate individuals on a mission to provide the best in-market tech solution improving the productivity of accounting practices globally.
FYI launched into the Australian market at the end of 2018 and our unique blend of cloud document management and automation is already attracting attention as a game-changer for accountants. We’ve quickly gained subscribers from firms of all sizes and we’re onboarding new practices every week. Our team is growing and we’re conquering new challenges every day. Our end game is global expansion starting with New Zealand and the UK in 2020.
We’ve included a short online skills assessment as part of the application process for this role. Click here to answer a few questions and submit your resume.